Some times you may have to switch the default language in Google Chrome. Just wondering how to switch Google Chrome to your desired language in a snap? Let us show you how to change language in Google Chrome.
Whatever language is used in Google Chrome, the method is the same.
Following are the steps to change the language in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click the button with the 3 vertical dots on the Mac version or the icon with the 3 horizontal lines on the PC version.
- Then click on Settings (settings)
- In “Settings” search bar, type “language”
- Here you will see the default language already set by Google Chrome. (expand the option if needed)
- Click 3 dots against the language you want the Chrome to switch into.
- If the desired language is not given, click “Add language” option.
- A pop up with be displayed giving you option to add more languages
- Check the required language and click “Add“
That’s it! this is how to change language in Google Chrome.
Next article – How to recover deleted contacts on Android.