Paytm is India’s largest online money wallet or you can say that now it is one of the leading virtual bank. With Paytm money wallet, users can pay for services, send money to bank accounts and recharge mobile connections. Even booking train, bus or flight ticket is super easy with Paytm. In this article we will explain you how to add money in Paytm wallet.
Below points must be taken into account before you add money to Paytm Wallet:
- Users with verified KYC can add maximum to INR.1,00,000/- to their account which means at a given time, total 100,000/- can be accumulated in the Paytm wallet.
- You can use debit card/credit card, net banking and UPI (Unified Payment Interface) to add money to Paytm wallet
- You can request money from your contacts
- Money added from credit card attract small fee which is deposited back to your bank account
How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet
There are 2 ways to add money to Paytm wallet:
- Add money in Paytm from netbanking, credit card, debit card or BHIM UPI app
- Send money to your Paytm enabled mobile number from any other mobile user linked to Paytm app
Add money in Paytm from netbanking, credit card, debit card or BHIM UPI app
- Login to your Paytm app on your smartphone or open website http://paytm.com
- Click on “Add Money”
- When you click add money, you may see some cash back offers which keep changing from time to time
- Select the pre-defined amount or enter the amount of your choice
- Click “Add Money”
- Select the mode of payment i.e. net banking, debit card or credit card
- If you already have a card added to you Paytm wallet, then it will show up here
- Proceed with your choice, authenticate the transaction with your bank
- Done! the money is now added to your Paytm wallet
Send money to your Paytm enabled mobile number from any other mobile user linked to Paytm app
Second easiest method to add money to your Paytm wallet is via registered mobile number. This option is best if you want to add money from one Paytm wallet to another. Or you have some cash in hand which you can give to your friend and ask him/her to transfer the same amount of money into your Paytm wallet. Below is the method:
- Click on “Accept Payment”
- A QR code will be be generated on your name
- Share this QR code with anyone you wish to receive money from
- If you want to fix the amount, select the desired amount and click”create payment link”
- A new QR code with fixed amount will be created, which you can share as photo or a link via sms, Whatsapp etc.
You can also add money in Paytm wallet via mobile number. Ask other user to click on “Pay” button and enter your mobile number, select amount and hit pay.
Paytm is widely used app and can be handy in moments when you do not have cash in hand. It is quite simple and easy to add money to Paytm wallet. Give a try now and let us know if any concern is faced or you know any other method on How to Add Money to Paytm Wallet. We are eager to hear from you.