Google play is a prime app in terms of downloading and installing the various software you want on your mobile device. This Article is about the issue Google Play not downloading any apps i.e. unfortunately google play store has stopped.
Below given methods should be helpful for following problems related to Google Play Store:
- unfortunately google play store has stopped
- download pending
- download pending in play store
- google play error 495
- cant download apps from app store
- google play store server error
- android apps downloading but not installing
- play store no connection
What to do Google play store is not downloading or updating any app? Become expert here to fix it soon:
The users can save their whole images, documents, videos and other important files on the Google account directly from the mobile device. This all the simple tasks might be done by the users on a daily basis without any glitch.
But what to do if you are struggling with an error i.e. google play error 495 and unable to download any app from Google play store. One of the easiest fix for this problem is to clear the cache and temporary files of the Chrome browser and the play store. Here is how to clear the cache on Android:
- Go to the Google Chrome internet browser where you can clear the cache and data under settings option
- Go to the settings of the play store service and hit the application manager
- Select play store and clear the cache
Hopefully this method will fix the downloading errors in Google Play Store.
But in the meantime, if there is another unnecessary error showing on the device while managing Google service then it is indeed worrisome and to get rid of that issue it is mandatory to make a call at Google Play Support Phone Number that is on for all the time in order to access tech support representatives who are available at all the time in order to provide appropriate solution in no time.
Here are the ways when Google Play not downloading any apps:
- Go to the device and select the Google play store.
- Go to the search bar and type something to download and install.
- If not responding, you can have a tool for downloading and installing Google play store.
- Or you can go to the all tabs option and scroll down to check out the first downloading app.
- Tap to enter button after finishing the task and tap the clear data file and press next button.
- Click the download manager button and press restart button on the device.
- The device will be on again and now you need to open your Google store app.
- Search out the software and application you want to download and install on your device.
Hope with above steps you will be able to resolve the issue unfortunately google play store has stopped. If still there is no result of solution you need to try something special troubleshooting tasks recommended by the representative to resolve the issue easily. Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com.