So you have an idea for a Facebook page and thinking about a eye-catching cover photo? An inappropriate Facebook page cover photo size can spoil the game and could result in negative impact on your page performance.
Here below we explain you the all about proper Facebook page cover photo size:
According to Facebook–
Facebook Page Cover Photo Size:
- Minimum allowed size for Facebook page cover photo is 399 pixels wide and 150 pixels in height
- The best size of Facebook page cover photo is 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels in height. Less than 100 kb weight and sRGB jpg format will load fastest
It is worth noting that:
- Facebook page cover photo size mentioned above will display at 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels in height on page on computers and 640 pixels wide and 360 pixels in height on smartphones
- The cover photo does not display on feature phones
- Is cropped if oversize (loss of quality)
Hope above information will help you to select the Facebook page cover photo size appropriately.
Okay, so what should be the optimum size of Facebook profile picture?
The normal profile picture displays at 170×170 pixels on the page on computers, 128×128 pixels on smartphones and 36×36 pixels on most feature phones. Hence the appropriate size can be determined.
There are many paid services available to create Facebook page cover photo. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are good tools to create page covers but you need to pay for the software. But don’t worry, here are two free alternative to Adobe Photoshop and the best free alternative to Adobe Illustrator.